Monday, September 29, 2008

Dollingers Farm

We went to Dollingers Farm on Saturday. Unfortunately, Mike had to work so I took the boys so we could enjoy the beautiful weather while it was still here. We did the normal pumpkin farm stuff---petting zoo, hay ride, pick out pumpkins, play on park....etc......Jackson wanted the biggest pumpkin there, it was too big for me to pick up so I took him to the next size on down. Parker was all fascinated with the facts and tales he heard on the hay ride. He keeps asking me "Is that true?". They had "creatures" of some sort walking around with signs stating the Haunted barn was open---Mason was terrified, clung to me and buried his face in my neck. When the thing was gone he told me "I not like that scary guy".
Too Cute.

2 comments:

The Boe's ~ said...

beautiful day for it and great pictures. Mason is so cute-how he said that--I'm sure it scared him!!!! I've never been to Dollingers, but want to try it out in a few weeks when they have that Civil War enactment and then do the other stuff too?? Have you been to that (civil war act-heard there is like 500 people who are in it)? My parents will be in town and I know my dad will like something like that?!

Lisa Kracinski said...

I can't believe you did that by yourself! That's awesome. That's so cute what little Mason said. I'll have to look up the Dollingers Farm.