Monday, September 15, 2008

Mud, Mud please go away

So I am trying to find humor in this picture. I mean-- I walk outside and see Lucy, my dog, all muddy. She looked at me all cute and was thinking she was in trouble. She is still a puppy, I remind myself.....mischievious and curious like a puppy should be........deep breaths........so i don't scream at her. I am thinking where on earth am I going to put her to dry and how is she going to get clean???? I can't give her a bath, she is too big........Thank goodness the rain had stopped because I actually left her outside for about 2 hours. I talked to the important people at the Village of Minooka today and plans are done and work is supposed to begin in the back of my yard and the easement to help with the drainage problems. Hopefully this will help with the standing water in my yard and I won't have anymore muddy dogs. I can hope, right??

2 comments:

Lisa Kracinski said...

Those pictures are the best! I'm glad you got somewhere with the city.

Dan and Amanda said...

Hi. I'm Lisa's cousin, Amanda. We have the same problem!!!! An easement with poor drainage issues...and a golden retriever who is always muddy!!!! So I can totally relate. :)