Monday, September 22, 2008

Family pictures.

We had family pictures taken in September. We asked my neighbor to take the pictures for us. It was very interesting to have pictures done with 15 people---7 of them being children under the age of 9. As you can see-some of them were pretty good. My favorites are the middle row on the right, and the bottom on the left. To list people I will go by the bottom, right picture: back row: my sister Kelly, her husband Ken, My Dad, my Mom, Sarah's husband Mike, Sarah
Front row: Jenna- age 6, Alissa age 4(both Kelly's kids), Me, Jackson in front of me- age 6 1/2, Parker-age 9, Mike with Mason(age 2 1/2) on his lap, Madison-age 6 and Brayden-age 4 (both Sarah''s kids)

2 comments:

Lisa Kracinski said...

Those were great pictures! Does she do that for a living? I need to get ours done.

Amy K. said...

Nice pictures, Kristi! The kids are so cute! When we try to do them there are 13 grandkids, ranging in age from 19-1, with 8 under 6, one who is autistic, and 4teenagers! Every Xmas eve we sit all the grandkids on the couch and all the adults hop around like a bunch of lunatics trying to get the youngest ones to look in the right direction and smile!