Thursday, September 11, 2008

Busy Busy Busy

We are so busy. I was trying to figure out why I have been so tired. I mean- I try to get to bed between 9:30 and 10 every night, so why am I exhausted?? The answer lies in our schedule. This is our life as of now:
I (Kristi) babysit on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays (2-3 extra kids a day).
Tuesday mornings we all go to the story hour at the library
The 2nd and 4th Wednesdays I go to MOPS.
The 1st and 3rd Fridays of the month our Church has a moms group that I attend.
Parker has soccer practice on Thursday evenings and sometimes another weekday.
Jackson has soccer practice Monday and Wednesday evenings.
We are in a small group through Church that meets the 2nd and 4th Wednesday evenings.
Parker and Jackson have soccer games on Saturday mornings.
I volunteer in the Church toddler room the 1st and 2nd Sunday of the month.
I am in fitness class Tuesday and Thursday evenings.
Mike works every 3rd day and night at the Fire house.
Mike also works his "off" week days at his office job.
Mike is helping my neighbor teach a running class on Wednesday nights and Saturday mornings.
When scheduling allows- Mike attends a mens group ( Bible study) on Saturday mornings.
I am just getting started in a neighborhood playgroup every other Wednesday.
The boys have homework just about every weekday.
I am trying to atttend the school PTO meetings once a month.
Mike helps the Church with set-up the last Sunday of the month.
He also helps to run the Church computer system once a month.
And then when you add in all the playdates, doctor and vet appointments, grocery shopping, housework, birthday parties..........my calendar is FULL!
Whew- I am sure that was a boring post, but I had to get this down on "paper" to see the chaos.

2 comments:

Lisa Kracinski said...

That's crazy! You need to figure out something you can cut out of your schedule. You will run yourself ragged for heaven's sake!

The Boe's ~ said...

so that is what happens when the boys start sports??? hmmmmm, oh my =)
I hear it'll be over in a blink of an eye though --it probably doesn't feel like it now, but thats what many say!! =)
You're a "supermom"---- good thing we're young (haha)! I'll have to do a post like this sometime..that was neat to see it written down like that!!!
(its good to see you at mops)