Monday, September 8, 2008

My 9 year old

Today I am the mother of a 9 year old child. Yesterday he was 8 years old and 364 days........He is now 9 years old. Parker was born September 8, 1999, via c-section at 11:37 pm after 17 1/2 hours of labor. I was actually induced because he was due on the 7th and had decided he was not ready to come into the world. Although, that does not describe him now. He was not much of a sleeper as an infant and toddler. And is not one to sleep in late. He can be shy and quiet, but will open up once he gets to know someone. He is creative, inquisitive and asks LOTS of questions. He is sweet, sentimental and sensitive. He loves to swim, play video games, and create things. 9 years ago my life changed when I had him.......I am now called Mommy---one of the best names I have ever had. So Happy Birthday to you sweet child..............

2 comments:

Lisa Kracinski said...

that made me cry! Happy Birthday Parker!

Amy K. said...

Happy Birthday, Parker! Thanks for sharing, Kristi! - Amy