Friday, March 27, 2009

Here Comes Peter Cottontail

We were going to meet my sister at the mall over spring break. Mason says "I happy Jenna and Alissa not have school". Mason found out we were going to the mall and was asking to see the animals at the mall. I finally realized he meant the Easter Bunny. With every store we went in to he asked for the Easer Bunny. Finally we head over there--and the bunny was on lunch. We had 20 minutes to kill while we waited for him to come back. I could not leave the mall without letting him see him , afterall I had promised. Finally he arrives back, we walk up to see him and Mason becomes shy and clingy. He puts his head on my shoulder and hides his eyes. I whispered into his ear--that the Easter Bunny had candy..."really?" his eyes light up...."OK" he says and goes and sits on his lap.

No comments: