Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I am thankful

I am now 37 years old. (to be technically correct, my birthday was actually a couple of days ago). I feel old, as I am quickly approaching 40 years old. But I have been sitting here reflecting on my life--where it has been and where it is going. I truly feel blessed in what God has provided me with. I have a wonderful husband who is a hard worker and a great dad. He strongly believes in having me home with the boys and works 2 jobs to support our family. He is actively involved in the boys school and sport activities. I have 3 wonderful, smart, happy and healthy boys who never cease to amaze me with their liveliness, curiosity, and love. I have 2 cute, smart, faithful dogs who are happy to see me and eager to please. We live in a beautiful home in a great neighborhood, with super neighbors. We belong to a fabulous Church that we are actively in involved in many of the ministries. And not to mention we have the best small group around! We have strong, loving, supportive family and friends! So as I sit and reflect......I am giving thanks for the past 37 years.........

No comments: